This guide is intended to walk you through the process of adding NWC as an asset to the Ledger wallet. It will take you up to 10 minutes to complete everything.
In case of any questions, please contact us at: [email protected] and we will be glad to walk you through the process.
1. Install Ledger Live and complete the steps for setting up your device (you can skip this step if you already use Ledger)
2. Follow this link: https://stellarterm.com/account/. You will be redirected to Stellar Term, click 'Log in with ledger'
3. Insert you Ledger into computer and be sure to complete all setup instructions (marked with red rectangle) and then click 'Check Ledger connection'.
It will take few moments for Ledger to repond, then simply click 'Sign in with ledger'
4. To verify your your account, you will have to transfer 5 XLM to the address that appears. Simply click 'Copy address' and send XLM to this address or Buy Lumens with VISA or Mastercard.
5. You will get redirected to this window. Pick up your Ledger and complete the steps for verifing the transaction. Then click 'OK'
6. Now let's start setting NWC trustline.
In order to store NWC, we have to add NWC as an asset. Click 'Accept assets' in the toolbar and then scroll to the bottom of the page.
7. Look at the Manually accept asset form. In order to add NWC you have to insert the 'Asset Code' and 'Issuer account ID'.
Asset code: NWC
Issuer account ID: GAAPUOQWOZAG3PENRN7FEPYWXVGJBJVBL6EUE2ZHN5TSY7WBXQDO7AY2
After inserting information, click 'Accept'
8. You will get redirected to another window. Pick up your Ledger and complete the steps for verifing NWC as an asset. Then click 'OK'
9. Congratulations. You have successfuly added NWC as an asset to Ledger.
If you want to send NWC to your Ledger, simply click 'Copy' and send NWC to this address.
If you come accross any kind of problems, please contact us at: [email protected] and we will be glad to walk you through the process.
With kind regards!